Saturday, December 19, 2009

Short & Sweet

Well, I thought it was high time I joined the rest of the world and created a blog. I'm not sure that I have many interesting things to say, but I'm sure some people will get a few laughs from reading my musings. 

I've been home from Bethel for four days so far, and it has been pure bliss. No homework. No papers. No tests. No Clarion (although I won't lie, I miss it!). While I've enjoyed my days off so far, I've also caught myself feeling bored. With no real responsibility, pressure, or stress, I really don't know what to do with myself. What the heck is wrong with me?!? Well, a lot, but that's another story. I'm sure I'll figure out some things to do. In fact, I've already made a small list: 

1. Read "The Lovely Bones"
2. Revise Clarion manual
3. Hang out with Chris
4. Prove Dave, Zak, Jordan and Josh wrong
5. Sleep
6. Play with the two most adorable kittens in the world
7. Sleep some more

1 comment:

  1. And hang out with me, OF COURSE... maybe that wasn't stated because it was just so obvious :)
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete